Buy Kuhra Vitae Hyal-C Essentialle Online
Kuhra Vitae Hyal-C Essentialle, Treatment of ascorbic acid deficiency especially frank scurvy and knee osteoarthritis. Protects skin from damages cause by free radicals and UV lights. Inhibits the formation of melanin pigment and provides whitening effect.
Laboratories Kuhra Vitae Dermapharma is a swiss organization that has devoted decades to the investigation, research and development of products to improve the health and appearance of men and women, particularly to preventive, and corrective anti-aging treatments for the skin.
Kuhra Vitae Hyal-C is indicated for the followings:
– Treatment of ascorbic acid deficiency especially frank scurvy and knee osteoarthritis.
– Protects skin from damages cause by free radicals and UV lights.
– Inhibits the formation of melanin pigment and provides whitening effect.
– Improves skin hydration and elasticity by providing high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (Collagen).
– Reduces pimples/ acne/ blemishes and minimize pores.
This Kuhra Vitae Hyal-C is originally import from Switzerland. Each box contains 10 vials sterile freeze-dried pellet of 1500mg Ascorbic Acid and 350mg Hyaluronic Acid.
1 or 2 vials/injections every week for 1 or 2 months (*Depends to your metabolism). Then can reduce the dosage to 1 injection every 2 weeks for maintenance. Recommended to use with Kuhra Vitae Essentialle for better effect.
Method Of Administration:
This product can be administer by IM (Intramuscular) or IV (Intravenous).
Not Suitable For:
* Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
* In individuals with a know hypersensitivity to any constituents of the formulation.
Trust Filler Medicals were involved in the launch of Botox®, Dermal Filler and other cosmetics to the market. Over the years we have been at the centre of the industry throughout its development and growth. We have personally visited hundreds of practitioners and clinics, attended industry conferences and meetings at home and abroad, and have developed working relationships with national and international practitioners, doctors, experts, suppliers and distributors.
As the industry has evolved, it has become increasingly complex and difficult to access clear information regarding treatments, products, legislation, statistics and clinical information.