Buy Laroscorbine Platinium Vitamin C Collagen Online
Benefits Laroscorbine Platinium:
● Whitens skin colour
● Fades discolorations hyper pigmentations of the skin such as liver spots, freckles, age spots or skin pigmentations that were caused by exposure to the sun or during pregnancy
● Improves skin complexion
● Maintain collagen
● Replenish lost collagen when aged
● Collagen is a fibrous protein, important in supporting tissue of our skin, bone, ligament, tendons, joints and organ support
● Reduces our facial and skin fine lines or wrinkles. This is because it aims in producing the collagen, which is important to make our skin firm and provides elasticity
● Maintains the production of cartilage and joints, improve elasticity of skin, makes more supple and moisture
5ml of Vitamin C + Collagen x 10 ampoules
Recommended Dosage :
Laroscorbine Platinium product is administered by intravenously (IV). One or two ampoules/injection every week for 1 or 2 months (*depends to your body metabolism). Then can reduce the dosage to 1 injection every 2 weeks for maintenance. Suggest inject with Glutathione to get best whitening result.
Not Suitable For :
· Breast feeder
· Injection on women period
· Allergy to vitamin (any kind)
· Patient with cardiovascular problem
Trust Filler Medicals were involved in the launch of Botox®, Dermal Filler and other cosmetics to the market. Over the years we have been at the centre of the industry throughout its development and growth. We have personally visited hundreds of practitioners and clinics, attended industry conferences and meetings at home and abroad, and have developed working relationships with national and international practitioners, doctors, experts, suppliers and distributors.
As the industry has evolved, it has become increasingly complex and difficult to access clear information regarding treatments, products, legislation, statistics and clinical information. It is with this in mind that we are committed to continually advance Consulting Room as the most comprehensive and accurate aesthetic information resource for consumers, health and beauty journalists and clinics and practitioners working in the market.